21 ICT startups to meet on June, 18th
Lausanne is pretty well known for its Swiss Federal Institute for Technology (EPFL). And more and more for its tech startups, which find a welcoming home at Scientific Park. There are also big names of the industry to find there (Samsung, Nokia, Logitech, to name a few).
On June, 18th, Lausanne will welcome for the second time a one day-event gathering selected tech startups from the Alpine region (from southern France to South Germany) and investors from around the world. The Alpine Venture Forum (formerly known as the Swiss Venture Forum) will happen at Starling Hotel, a few meter away from Lake Geneva (in matter of fact: the official name of the lake is “Lac Léman”).
49 startups from Life Sciences, to clean tech and Information technology, will present throughout the day. Here are the 20 software startups:
- 3BaysOver: B2B networking platform and online marketplace where the global travel industry can easily collaborate and connect.
- adt advanced display technology: sunlight readable and zero-power display
- alinto: B2B electronic communication packages (email, etc.) based on the cloud
- aptarism: augmented reality service to put people in a 3D virtual environment (even to pitch on stage!)
- bMooble: software platform to easily build mobile applications connecting various systems or objects
- Bridget:smart communication platform to manage and measure physical-digital activities
- CircleMe: semantic-based platform to gather your interests and recommend new ones
- Citiviz: urban intelligence computing and geo-visualization ecosystems for monitoring and decision making
- Cuboyo: 3D printable objects martketplace
- Disignum: platform to develop 3D modelisation of urban areas
- Domo-Safety: domestic/medical safety solution for old people staying at home
- experientia: labs to create people-centered products
- hicare research: Design Support Systems and Corporate Performance Management (CPM) applications
- ImmerHire: forward-facing 3D recruiting solution
- Kireego: all-in-one solution for independent merchants allowing to effectively select partners
- Pandora Underwater Equipment: cruise control diving solution
- skiioo: universal card and loyalty solution for skiers and snowboarders to book your skipass and track your miles
- startupto: on-demand car sharing platform (Goocar)
- TP Energy: personal beauty assistant (MyCosmel)
- Vence Innovation: smart robotic eye to integrate in 3rd-party robots
- Crisalix: 3D plastic surgery simulator
These 20 startups will be pitching throughout the day and one company will get an award. See you there!