As a fanatic about startup and innovation, I read a lot. And I think I’m not the only one keeping some quotes out of books or articles that inspire you or help you build yourself.
Here below are some quotes I’ve selected over time and that I find particularly good and that represent a lot of how I see startup.
- They did not know it was impossible… so they did it ! (Mark Twain)
- Be realistic… Ask for the impossible! (Ernesto Che Guevara)
- Shoot the moon. Even if you miss it, you’ll land among the stars… (Mark Twain)
- Choose a job you love, and you’ll never work a day in your life ! (Confucius)
- I do not work. I have fun 14h a day! (Nicolas G. Hayek)
- Stay hungry, stay foolish! (Steve Jobs)
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone’s life. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. (Steve Jobs)
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm. (Abraham Lincoln)
- I’ve failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. (Michael B. Jordan)
- Trying is good, failure is experience… Success is rare! (unknown)
- Silicon Valley is a mindset, not a location! (unknown)
- Life is better in parallel. (@alexanderljung)
- Don’t listen to the skeptics
- It’s never too late. Just do it better. (The Next Web)
- It’s about doing. Do more, faster! (David Cohen)
- Relationships are the currency of business (@fredwilson)
- Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude. (@HarvayMackay)
Don’t hesitate to add you own inspiring quotes in the comment area… I’d love to discover!