Swiss startup scene is lively, even if you don’t read a lot on international blogs. Maybe because a lot of startups bootstrap a long way before possibly raising a ton of cash (you know, that’s often what interest big startup blogs – a financing round is often seen as a success, but I’d argue that’s only an often necessary milestone to grow faster and which may lead to success). But the point is that there are a lot of entrepreneurs out there building interesting tech startups. On November 4th, 8 of them will have an opportunity to present their concept!
I’m organizing the 2nd ICT Investors Day in Western Switzerland, at Chambre Vaudoise de Commerce et d’Industrie in Lausanne, at 17:00. After a presentation of the innovation promotion agency Innovaud, the following 8 startups (which were selected by our jury among 23 applying startups) will do their elevator pitch (90s, 1 slide):
- DataCenterVision: Innovative and powerful datacenter management software
- Fan Valley: Fan Valley is a cloud/mobile application that powers sports fan clubs and revolutionizes the way fans interact.
- Five to Midnight: Shop in Shop Concept where customer can design and try on custom made clothing in 3D.
- Immodating: The JobUp of Real Estate
- Netagenda: A cloud based booking system combined with productivity tools for SMEs active in service industry
- Pryv : User-centric platform to collect, visualize & share personal data privately.
- ScanTrust: ScanTrust helps brand owners and governments stop counterfeit with its patent-pending copy-proof QR Code
- StyleAvenue: 1st Swiss Luxury Second Hand E-Shop
It will be extremely interesting to see these young and serial entrepreneurs (it’s the second startup for some of them) pitch their startup!