For the 6th time, I’m organizing the SICTIC Investor Day is taking place in Lausanne. SICTIC Investor Day is a pitching competition where 8 startups have 90 seconds to pitch their project (with just one slide). The audience then selects the 4 finalists, who will have the opportunity to pitch in an extended way (7minutes).
The jury comprised of Alexandre Peyraud (aleCent), Patrick Barbey (Innovaud) and Thomas Dübendorfer (SwissICT Investor Club) has selected the 8 startups among a record number of applications (31!). Here they are!
- Teleport Ninja: New interaction paradigm in video, used for immersive virtual tours
- Technis: Creating the future of sports through the digitalisation of its physical infrastructures.
- ShoeSize.Me: Plug-In solution for online shops to recommend the right shoe size to shoppers.
- ROVENSO : Agile robots for nuclear decommissioning and emergency response
- Prevue Medical: Easy 3D Printing Service for Doctors
- Luma7: automatic links creation between articles in the text of every page in a website according to a “distance” relationship.
- Faveeo: Extracting valuable content from the social web for intelligence and marketing purposes
- Fastree3D: 3d imaging sensors for autonomous vehicles, automotive driving assistance that locate and recognize fast moving objects in real-time.
The event is open to anyone interested by web/mobile/software startups and will take place at Chambre Vaudoise de Commerce et d’Industrie in Lausanne on November 9th, at 17:00 (Please register before November 6th!).